Posted to alt.home.repair
Robert[_18_] Robert[_18_] is offline

Default UK soldier was hacked to death by two black men in SE London (andKRWilliams says - what?)

On May 24, 9:18 am, "
wrote:

I see. So, while you think the Britts should arm every
cop, you also think a person needs a darn good reason
to have a pistol in their own house. Is wanting to be
able to protect yourself a good enough reason?

When our police, who are supposed to be well trained in self defense
and in good physical condition, feel safe enough to walk around
without having a weapon, then the citizens may feel safe enough
also.
I have never seen a policeman, active or retired, that didn't
think they
needed a weapon for their own safety. Such is the culture we live
in .