Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default UK soldier was hacked to death by two black men in SE London (and KRWilliams says - what?)

On Fri, 24 May 2013 17:39:40 +0200, nestork
wrote:

So, I still have the upper hand if I have a hunting rifle in my
house for protection, even if I never hunt.

Moose ****. Not if the intruder knows how to take your weapon without
firing a shot.

And, I understand that
loosening the laws to make it easier for me to own a handgun will also
make it easier for any burglar that breaks into my house to own a
handgun.

What a ****ed up law. That law should read to kill him dead where he
stands. This is no negotiations in my house.

I prefer the status quo. I'd prefer the situation where I
have a hunting rifle against an unarmed burglar to one where we both
have hand guns.

I'll take that rifle from you.

Unarmed bandit? I'd take a Bowie knife to that fight.