Doug Miller

Default Treated lumber for bird house

In article rs.com, Paul Kierstead wrote:

However, I will admit that quite a few countries have high gun ownership
without a coorsponding high homicide rate, so it is quite apparent that
gun ownership itself is not the cause.

Quite correct. A legal system that returns violent felons to the streets,
while incarcerating non-violent voluntary users of mind-altering chemicals,
might have something to do with that, do ya think?

--
Regards,