Doug Miller

Default Treated lumber for bird house

In article , wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 20:42:26 GMT, Paul Kierstead

wrote:

Don't assume I am a gun control fan.

I'm a people control fan.
Simply look at the Swiss or even Canada.
Both have far more guns per capita than does the US.

Citation, please?

Switzerland, I maybe could believe -- but the claim that Canada has more guns
per capita than the United States seems ludicrous.

The out of control shootings in the US is a mental problem.

No, it's a crime-control problem.

--
Regards,