Doug Miller

Default Treated lumber for bird house

In article rs.com, Paul Kierstead wrote:
In article ,
Dave Hinz wrote:

Far more than 50,000 people are SHOT every year in the US.
Every fourteen minutes someone DIES from a gun shot wound in the US.

Yes, I've seen this claim before, but not by anyone who can back it up.

Some numbers from the US government, http://www.cdc.gov/ncipc/wisqars/

For 2001, firearm death count was 29,573

Apparently you didn't find it worth noting that the majority of those are
_suicides_.

--
Regards,