Paul Kierstead

Default Treated lumber for bird house

In article ,
"Roger L" wrote:

Since in fact nobody can come up with an accurate source for these bogus
Gunshot numbers, it is a lot easier to disprove it using simple factual
math. I can only assume that the people who believe these numbers, are bad
at math, and are the same people you see standing in line at the lottery.

Nobody? Don't any of you have google? It takes about 2 minutes to cough
up the CDC web site and you can run numbers all day long. The system
allows you enough flexibility so that I am sure that you could support
almost any theory you wanted to, so long as you do it on line without
critical thinking.

Example stat it took me less then 1 minute to generate:

2001 Homicides, not including "legal intervention", from firearms: 11,348

All age groups, all races. Not 50,000. Does that make it good or bad?
You be the judge. But don't claim that nobody can come up with an
accurate source. If they don't, it is because they don't want to. And
that goes for all sides of the argument.