Dave Hinz

Default Treated lumber for bird house

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 20:05:10 GMT, wrote:
On 8 Jun 2004 19:59:33 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

...followed by the personal insult.

I never insulted you. I said you are sick. Mentally ill.

This isn't an insult in your mind? Wow.

I feel sorry for people like you.
But I worry sick about those unfortunate enough to be your neighbors.

The funny thing is, most of my neighbors come over to my place to
shoot. Many coworkers come out to my place to shoot. Even people who
have never touched a gun in their lives are keen on coming out, learning
how to safely handle the machinery, and learn the enjoyment that comes in
being able to use the physical and mental discipline needed to produce
a decent group of holes in a piece of paper at a distance.

I also note a complete and utter response to the substantive points
made in my post, and the evasion and apparent concession has been duly noted.