Dave Hinz

Default Treated lumber for bird house

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 19:39:17 GMT, wrote:
On 8 Jun 2004 19:07:51 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Cite, please? (Translation: I think you pulled that number out of your
ass, and would like to see you back it up with a legitimate source).

Actually the number is WAY low.

Based on what specific data, exactly?

Far more than 50,000 people are SHOT every year in the US.
Every fourteen minutes someone DIES from a gun shot wound in the US.

Yes, I've seen this claim before, but not by anyone who can back it up.

Conversation is over.

I see, this is the "I'm going to make a claim, refuse to back it up with
any legitimate data other than 'I said so' and bail out" tactic. Ah yes,
always an effective way to make your case.

Gun owners in the US are the single largest identifiable group in the world who
suffer from a serious mental illness but go largely untreated.

....followed by the personal insult. Yup, you're a classic. Your next
step is, I believe, to follow up even though you claimed you were done.
Maybe you could post some actual sources of your claimed data? You know,
ones that don't come from Sarah Brady and company?