Dave Hinz

Default Treated lumber for bird house

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 18:58:35 GMT, wrote:
On 8 Jun 2004 18:48:43 GMT, Dave Hinz wrote:

Odd, I've got several rifles defined by the legislature as "assult
rifles", and I haven't shot anyone with 'em. Either I'm doing
something wrong,

Exactly.

So you are saying that I should be killing people with my guns. Wow.
Sorry, but I don't accept your interpretation, and find it insulting.
Personal ownership of firearms is why you _have_ the right to free
speech.

So if you aren't shooting people with it, you are using it wrong.

So shooting holes in paper targets from 200, 300, 600, and 1000 yards
isn't legitimate in your world?

Why not RPGs?

Evasion noted.

That's nice, but keep out of my world.

As long as gun nuts like you stay out of mine you can depend on it.
People in your world shoot 50,000 other Americans a year.
I guess they ran out of paper targets.

Cite, please? (Translation: I think you pulled that number out of your
ass, and would like to see you back it up with a legitimate source).

BTW, almost every one of those people who shot other people were using their gun
for the purpose for which it was intended.g

And circuit boards were designed for guided missles, therefore all
computers are ballistic weapons as well. Logic isn't your strong point,
is it.