Dave Hinz

Default Treated lumber for bird house

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 18:40:10 GMT, wrote:
On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 17:45:11 GMT, Bay Area Dave wrote:

or an assault rifle... g

How do you use an assault rifle wrong?
They are designed for one purpose only. To shoot people.

Odd, I've got several rifles defined by the legislature as "assult
rifles", and I haven't shot anyone with 'em. Either I'm doing
something wrong, or your point of view is incorrect.

So if you aren't shooting people with it, you are using it wrong.

So shooting holes in paper targets from 200, 300, 600, and 1000 yards
isn't legitimate in your world? That's nice, but keep out of my world.