Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul Drahn Paul Drahn is offline

Default Slim Aluminum frame led light box help us to get more business

On 5/23/2013 1:52 AM, 86handbag wrote:
I are working in a advertising company. We have ordered 50 pieces of
Crystal Led light box from 86lightbox, they are really very high
quality. More suprised us is the price is very cheap.
If you need some Aluminum frame led light boxes or Crystal Led light
box, they will be one of the best choice:
http://www.86lightbox.com/
A lot of Led light box styles can be choosed, the features of the
light boxes is elegant, save energy, environmental friendly, ultra
thin. With advanced facilities and professional management team,
combination to the marketing need, we are able to provide superior
products according to customers requirement. We have developed crystal
LED light box, Aluminum slim light box& the combination of dynamic,
static& voice Intelligentization slim light box, Led Acrylic Sign,
LED liquor display, LED tobacco display, patented acrylic gift design
and many other acrylic displays.

"I are working"? What school you went?