Larry Blanchard

Default Treated lumber for bird house

In article ,
says...
If the pesticide industry is any indicator, NOTHING they
make is safe. First they took Chlordane off the market,
which I used freely around my property. So I bought
Dursban. Now that's banned. I also used a termite killer
that is no longer sold due to it's toxicity. At some point,
I think the industry will replace all their products as
safety concerns continue to pile up.

While some of the stuff is truly scary (i.e. DDT), a lot of the
banning is to protect people who use the stuff incorrectly. And
I have to wonder if somebody isn't seeing dollar signs on
product liability lawsuits.

There's no product more dangerous than an automobile when used
incorrectly. OK, maybe a motorcycle :-).

--
Where ARE those Iraqi WMDs?