Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default slitting spring bronze

On May 22, 5:32*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:

blink *I guess I knew less about dynamite than I thought, thinking
that fire or shock could detonate it.

--

Du Pont came up with a explosive that is called Tovex. I am
reasonably sure it is TNT with some additions. Anyway they wanted to

However it turned out that the men setting up the demonstration knew
that the PR types wanted the dynamite to explode and so had put some
caps in with the dynamite. They did not want to keep setting up the
demonstation until the dynamite happened to explode.

The story may not be true, but it ought to be true.

Dan