Posted to alt.mechanical.engineering,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech

Default The Blitz gasoline can - what went wrong - what needs to be fixed

Hello, other countries. You have God given rights, which should not be taken away. And, in the US, our Constitution prohibits the government from taking said rights away.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Harry K" wrote in message ....

Just to expand on that a bit, these rights aren't provided by the
Constitution, rather by nature. The Government didn't "give" these
rights so does not have the authority to take them away.

Tell that to the countries not ruled by our Constitution

Harry K