Posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.atheism,alt.religion.christian,free.usenet,alt.home.repair
harry k harry k is offline

Default 10 Strangest Foreign Objects Found In People’s Rectums!

On May 20, 1:13*pm, "
wrote:
On May 20, 4:02*pm, Brother Love
wrote:

How much more proof do we need that homosexuality is not just
perverted and evil, but also physically dangerous as well.

http://gossiproar.com/funny/890/?utm_source=taboola

Most people who end up going to the hospital with a foreign object
stuck in their rectum are quite embarassed. What's worse than going to
the hospital with one object stuck in your bum?..

Always remember: Jesus love's you and so do I!
Yes! Each and every one of you!

Where is the one with the Xray showing your head?

That's a different deal. 'since it is a pinhead it can't get stuck in
there...of course it is true he never takes it out...

Harry K