Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Algebra Text?

On 21/05/2013 11:37, Jasen Betts wrote:
On 2013-05-21, Martin Brown wrote:

What was c^2 for? is it an attempt at misdirection?
the problem with that is it makes finding a valid answer easier.

No. Me misremembering an old maths interview algebra puzzle.

On reflection. It almost certainly was = c and = 2c.

I am actually not going to post the answer here and would ask that
anyone who does work it out do likewise. It is obvious once you see it.

the pattern is obviuos, I had to derive 2a^2 + 2b^2 before I believed it.
I posted it before I read this.

I guessed that. Please don't put it onto Wiki though.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown