Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT. Farage in Scotland

"djc" wrote in message
On 19/05/13 17:07, harry wrote:
When/if the recession ends we will see the true price of energy.

the recession isn't a temporary pause in growth: It is the start of
'this is as good as it gets'.

Once people stop expecting growth to occur, then we will start to see
sane economic policy.

+1

'Austerity' will continue not to work as long as people (especially
politicians) continue to think that everything will be alright if only
they can borrow a bit more to tide them over

Have fun explaining why it has worked for america.

or find a few coppers down the back of the sofa. There is no money, get
used to it.

Some ran the same line in the great depression too.

Turned out to be just plain wrong.