Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Buffet is complete!

On 5/19/2013 9:26 PM, Gramp's shop wrote:
My son and I finished his new dining room buffet today, thanks in no small measure to the good counsel I received from my friends in this forum.

A few pix are found at http://www.flickr.com/photos/73535978@N04/

This piece is hard maple finished with General maple stain (one coat), four coats of Maloof's oil/poly and one coat of oil/wax. I really like the Maloof finish and plan on using it on other projects to come.

Also ... have most of my shop moved into the two-car bay of the garage. Still need to get the dust collector situated and build a new top for my router table to accommodate the Rockler lift.

Larry

Nice work Larry,

A question, is that figure or scalloping on the left door, and drawer
under it?

I am not nit picking, just can't tell if I am looking at figure or the
other.

--
Jeff