Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Air-hose fittings - which style?

On 5/18/2013 2:53 PM, JayPique wrote:
Anyone familiar with the proper terminology for NPT fittings for air-hoses? I want to replace some and I want the right style. I don't really like the ones you have to shove the tool into and it automatically locks. I like the ones where you slide back the sleeve to connect as well as disconnect. Does this make any sense to anyone but me?
JP

Really, I just got rid of the type where you have to pull back the sleeve.

Just make sure you get the Universal style so you can work both type of
connectors.. same price 2 styles.

--
Jeff