Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Shelby's new supercar

On Sat, 18 May 2013 22:58:57 -0400, "Steve W."
wrote:

Ed Huntress wrote:
I wonder, after you've poked the throttle a few times and blasted up
to 250 mph without killing yourself (problematic, at that), what you
do with the car next? Sell it?
Keep it in a 50 car garage, like Jay Leno, drive it once a year.

I wish they'd make these cars look like fukn CARS..... these things remind
me of the Aptera, ferchrissakes....
How bout a '70s vintage Plymouth Gran Fury or Dodge Charger or MonteCarlo
with 1700 hp??

You're stuck in the past, EA. Not that I'm not g.

These fukn Veyrons, SSCs look like cigars with wheels.

Look at the Lambos. They look like Transformers: push a button, and it
unfolds into an Intergalactic Dump Truck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w9X5Io0mvk

HA-HA! I'll bet he was inspired by the Lamborghini Veneno.

http://tinyurl.com/adcp5r3

--
Ed Huntress