Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Martin Brown Martin Brown is offline

Default Algebra Text?

On 18/05/2013 23:10, Tom Del Rosso wrote:
Martin Brown wrote:

given a^2 + b^2 = c^2 where a,b,c are integers

can you construct A^2 + B^2 = 2c^2 and state A, B

A=B=0

But I get the impression that's not what you had in mind?

I forgot to exclude a=b=0 in the problem statement
although we normally allowed that option as a first try

But there is another solution with a, b, A, B != 0

Why is this cross posted to alt.binaries.*.* ?

Because the OP is a cross posting clueless *MORON*.

Since it isn't archived, OT matters less there IMO.

--
Regards,
Martin Brown