Posted to rec.woodworking
G. Ross G. Ross is offline

Default Air-hose fittings - which style?

JayPique wrote:
Anyone familiar with the proper terminology for NPT fittings for air-hoses? I want to replace some and I want the right style. I don't really like the ones you have to shove the tool into and it automatically locks. I like the ones where you slide back the sleeve to connect as well as disconnect. Does this make any sense to anyone but me?
JP

I just take one of my (male) fitting to my home owned auto supply
place and try it to see which one it fits. My brother changed to the
push in type and likes them. They do have a style number but I can
never remember which is which.

--
 GW Ross

 Without Time, everything would happen