Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default OT. Farage in Scotland

On 17/05/2013 11:15, Huge wrote:
On 2013-05-17, Nightjar wrote:
On 17/05/2013 10:22, cryptogram wrote:
On Friday, May 17, 2013 10:12:04 AM UTC+1, harry wrote:
Caused a bit of excitement.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-22566183

Would we be better off without the Jocks?

Possibly, but interestingly we are not being given the option of saying what we think, whereas they are. We are in a union and surely both parties to the union should have a say.

From the analyses I've seen, running Scotland as a truly independent
country would be extremely challenging. They probably don't want the
referendum to have too great a chance of succeeding.

I imagine what they really want is "devo max", where the English give them
shed-loads of money and they spend it on whatever they like.

Are We Not Men? We Are Devo (max?)!

--
Rod