Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default OT. Farage in Scotland

On 17 May, 14:18, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
On 17/05/13 13:03, Man at B&Q wrote:

On 17 May, 12:57, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:
On 17/05/13 12:05, Mentalguy2k8 wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article
,
* *harry wrote:
Caused a bit of excitement.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-22566183
Would we be better off without the Jocks?
We? You think this is an England only group? Which part of UK don't you
understand?
BTW where does your racism stop? Is the next village included?
Edinburgh certainly seems to have its fair share judging by
yesterday's events.
OTOH when listening to the video, there was a dearth of scottish
accents. I suspect the radical left bussed in rent-a-bigots for the
occasion.

And if you thought UKIP was a party of the right, think again. The Left
is just as scared...

snip
that in many Northern areas, UKIP is now the only real alternative to
Labour. *The result in full:

*Caven Vines – UKIP – 1143*

Labour - 1039

Since when, in recent years, has Labour been "the left"?

well that is of course a valid point.

What do YOU understand by the Left?

Well, it's the opposite to the right, innit.

MBQ