Posted to uk.d-i-y
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default "Dirty" water supply

On 17/05/2013 14:11 Tim Watts wrote:

On Friday 17 May 2013 10:49 F wrote in uk.d-i-y:

On 16/05/2013 19:29 Mr Pounder wrote:

"Gazz" wrote in message ...

"Mr Pounder" wrote in message
Go **** yourself Jane.
I have read all of the above names for years; they are good people.
As for your washing machine, use a toothbrush to clean out the jets
above the conditioner tray.

Then her next post will be 'see i told you it was the water supply, when
i clean my teeth they end up all black and gungy, just like the washing
machine'

She does sound like a blond bimbo.
Little tits and a big arse.

Are we sure it's not Sweetheart in a different dress? Similar
behaviour... pops up, asks a question, argues about the answer,
disappears.

This one did not blame here useless slob of a husband though.

Correct, but the 'partner' will be getting the blame shortly: 'my
partner is going to see if they can take the fixed unit above the
conditioner area apart to see if that is was happened'.