Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What size electrical junction box fits a 1-inch diameter cable anyway?

On May 17, 4:05*am, "Danny D." wrote:
On Wed, 15 May 2013 15:22:40 -0700, wrote:
The old fitting that went over the conduit on the left? *If so, then
what that appears to me is some different kind of liquidtight fitting
that uses a seperate bushing inside the conduit and then the fitting
itself goes over the conduit.

I removed the elbows off the old conduit, and only then did I realize
what the yellow and white parts actually we
*http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/13057828.jpg

Ahah! I knew something wasn't right with the end of that
conduit we were looking at. It's as I suspected, there was
a bushing inside it. The inside hole diameter was too
small, the wall way to thick for it to be liquidtight conduit.