Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Miguel[_2_] Miguel[_2_] is offline

Default Does TMT actually own any tools.

On Thu, 16 May 2013 20:00:26 -0700 (PDT), rangerssuck
wrote:

On Monday, May 13, 2013 7:31:17 PM UTC-4, Too_Many_Tools wrote:

That reminds me...did you know that any one who gives a lead to a

nonpayer who owes taxes on undeclared income gets a 10% reward...so

anyone who reads this and tips off the IRS about someone who has been

selling machinery on Usenet but not reporting it could make some easy

money.

So Mark Wieber of Taft, CA...can you think of anyone like that?

TMT

Hey, wait just a doggone minute, you... I suggested that YEARS ago and got a sound thrashing from everyone, including (to my surprise) Ed Huntress. It was all along the lines of "what's said in rcm stays in rcm."

So, I haven't *yet* reported the gummybear's illegal off-the-books business dealings to the IRS or any other authority, but I still think it is:
a) a good idea just to put the ******* in his place
b) a good idea because the rest of us taxpayers are carrying his load
c) a good idea because it might do him some good to find out that he is NOT above the law
d) a good idea because, well, it's just a good idea.

Either way, I thought of it first, and if there's any bounty to be had, I demand a fair cut.

Hey gumball! sleep well tonight - you may find yourself a guest at the graybar soon. Oh? they don't jail people for tax evasion? Tell that to Wesley Snipes, for instance.

Hmmmm.... Who was it said "Let him who is without sin cast the first
stone"?

One assumes that you are without sin, never even exceeded the speed
limit, declared every penny he ever made and paid tax on it. Yes, a
perfect person and thus entitled to defame others. Or are you one of
those who declare their own sins as venial while at the same time
arguing that the sins of others are mortal sins.

Or, maybe you are just another ****-head that likes to talk bad about
people.
--
cheers,