Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Does TMT actually own any tools.

On May 16, 10:00*pm, rangerssuck wrote:
On Monday, May 13, 2013 7:31:17 PM UTC-4, Too_Many_Tools wrote:
That reminds me...did you know that any one who gives a lead to a

nonpayer who owes taxes on undeclared income gets a 10% reward...so

anyone who reads this and tips off the IRS about someone who has been

selling machinery on Usenet but not reporting it could make some easy

money.

So Mark Wieber of Taft, CA...can you think of anyone like that?

TMT

Hey, wait just a doggone minute, you... I suggested that YEARS ago and got a sound thrashing from everyone, including (to my surprise) Ed Huntress. It was all along the lines of "what's said in rcm stays in rcm."

So, I haven't *yet* reported the gummybear's illegal off-the-books business dealings to the IRS or any other authority, but I still think it is:
a) a good idea just to put the ******* in his place
b) a good idea because the rest of us taxpayers are carrying his load
c) a good idea because it might do him some good to find out that he is NOT above the law
d) a good idea because, well, it's just a good idea.

Either way, I thought of it first, and if there's any bounty to be had, I demand a fair cut.

Hey gumball! sleep well tonight - you may find yourself a guest at the graybar soon. Oh? they don't jail people for tax evasion? Tell that to Wesley Snipes, for instance.- Hide quoted text -

LOL...there are so many ways to put Mark Wieber in his rightful
place..legal ways...that anyone with any sense would shut off and stay
off the radar.

But not our special needs rightard Mark Wieber.

He just keeps ranting and whining and bitching and lying and well...it
is so tempting to drop a virtual hammer on him.

And as you point out...you would even get paid for doing it.

Laugh..laugh..laugh..

TMT