Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike M Mike M is offline

Default Everybody in the shop??? :)

On Tue, 14 May 2013 14:02:13 -0500, Swingman wrote:

" wrote:
On May 14, 6:50 am, "G. Ross" wrote:

OK, I cheated. I had to repair the one downstairs (just like it) 10
years ago. If I have to
make a trip to get 2 faucet washers I get 4. Same with street ells, O
Rings, etc. So I still had the flat washers and one set of O rings to
fit. The little skinny O rings on the outside is what I had to get.
I musta used my spares somewhere else in the past 10 years.

No, no. I won't have it. Mike is right... 'tis the Divil's own werk,
lad".

Plumbing can be really easy (about 1/2% of 1% of the time) and the
rest is usually awful.

I am still impressed.

I barely stayed out of jail yesterday because of a plumber ... I may still
shoot the next one I see for the hell of it.

Sounds like a story to be told, hopefully your not still in Arkansas

Mike M