Posted to alt.mechanical.engineering,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Danny D.[_10_] Danny D.[_10_] is offline

Default The Blitz gasoline can - what went wrong - what needs to befixed

On Tue, 14 May 2013 17:48:30 -0500, HeyBub wrote:

Really, really liked the hint of obtaining gas can vent caps via Ebay !

I wonder how 'much' gas (percentage wise) actually escapes as vapor
from a modified gas can with a vent?

That is, how much of a problem is the EPA trying to solve?

I'll call CARB tomorrow to see if I can nail down what we're
saving in gas venting versus the huge frustration and cost of
those useless spouts.

BTW: Sorry for the duplicate posts (AIOE does that every once in a while).
(Using a different newsserver for this post).