Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Everybody in the shop??? :)

wrote:

To me, that was the most impressive. One trip? You should apply
for
your master's license. I am wrestling with a plumber now at a
client's house that can't get a brand new Moen single handle
installed
so it doesn't leak somewhere inside or outside of the wall.

"Mike Marlow" wrote:

Can't be done Robert - no matter what the credentials. The fact of
the matter is that this is a biblical principle. Plumbing is of the
devil - it's as simple as that. It cannot be done in less than 3
trips to the hardware store, and it will still be wrong. Master
Plumbers are nothing more than guys who knew who to know to get
their certification. They have to make the same number of trips.
They just get paid more - for showing their crack.

Guy calls a plumber to repair his toilet.

Plumber arrives, repairs the toilet and hands the guy an invoice for
$200.00
for his 15 minute service call.

The guy screams, I'm a DOCTOR and I only charge $150.00 for a 15
minute
visit.

Plumber responds, "I know, that's why I left my medical practice and
became a plumber".

Lew