Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Everybody in the shop??? :)

wrote:

To me, that was the most impressive. One trip? You should apply for
your master's license. I am wrestling with a plumber now at a
client's house that can't get a brand new Moen single handle installed
so it doesn't leak somewhere inside or outside of the wall.

Can't be done Robert - no matter what the credentials. The fact of the
matter is that this is a biblical principle. Plumbing is of the devil -
it's as simple as that. It cannot be done in less than 3 trips to the
hardware store, and it will still be wrong. Master Plumbers are nothing
more than guys who knew who to know to get their certification. They have
to make the same number of trips. They just get paid more - for showing
their crack.

--

-Mike-