Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Red is offline

Default Olive oil to remove wood stain from your hands

On May 10, 3:13*pm, Robin Ellzey wrote:
I heard this tip on American Restorations this past week. *Basically
they said that if you get wood stain on your hands, put some olive oil
on them and it will help remove the stain. *something in the olive oil
is a natural solvent of r wood stains. *I just thought I would pass it
on.

I read the label on a tube of super glue today and it said if your
fingers stick together rub them with olive oil. Damn! Acetone works
better. I wonder who's pushing this olive oil thing??