Posted to alt.mechanical.engineering,alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Steve W.[_4_] Steve W.[_4_] is offline

Default The Blitz gasoline can - what went wrong - what needs to be fixed

Danny D wrote:
On Mon, 13 May 2013 19:54:13 -0400, Steve W. wrote:

Any ideas for a plain Jane gasoline cap for the Blitz gas can?

http://ezpourspout.bluesarthouse.ws/wp/

This is interesting because it provides for a second vent opening.
That would be plan B, if I can't find a plain Jane gas cap to fit.

Since I siphon, I don't really need to pop a vent hole; I just need
a plain gas cap.

So, plan A is a gas cap source for the Blitz USA gas cans.
Plan B, if no cap can be found, is that nice spout you just found!

Thanks for the helpful information!

They also sell plain caps. Look under the parts heading.

--
Steve W.