Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default The government ruined the gas can...

In article ,
wrote:

Find a lie in there. I double dog dare.

You can't even read what *YOU* have writen:

"So, he did have a relative surplus since these
bookkeeping shenanagins were in place before he
came on the scene."

There is no such thing as a "relative surplus". Either there is one
or there isn't. There wasn't.

Okay then, according to your own statements there was a surplus under
the accounting processes legally in place at the time by the Congress.
Otherwise, it is only your personal opinion that they were cooking the
books (which I agree with BTW). However, Clinton was the beneficiary and
not the instigator, which was the point before I allowed this other
tangent to materialize.
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe