Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The government ruined the gas can...

From what I remember Rush saying, WJC slashed military spending, and declared social security to be off budget. I can have a surplus, too, if I don't pay my car repair bill, and declare my rent to be off budget.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
wrote in message ...
On Sun, 12 May 2013 12:07:44 -0400, "(PeteCresswell)"
wrote:

But still.... Clinton *did* leave a budget surplus.

The usual leftist's lie. The national debt went *up* every year
Clinton was in office. The books were cooked by borrowing money from
SS, federal pensions, and other sources.

Reasonable people can argue how and why... but the surplus is a fact of
history - as are the ensuing deficits.

No, it's a damned lie, or worse, a statistic. One that must be veiwed
through a leftist's prism to see.