Posted to sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical,24hoursupport.helpdesk
philo  philo  is offline

Default I DESTROYED AN ELECTRONIC ORGANIZER

On 05/12/2013 06:57 AM, Phoena wrote:

I took it to the kitchen and threw it on the tile floor and after a loud
crash the cover unhinged and the battery cover became airborne and there
were three button batteries on the ground with some screws and metal tabs.

I took it to the bathroom and threw it on the tile floor in the bathroom
and after another loud bang it broke in half. After that, I took it to
the bedroom where I propped it up, hit it with a hammer, and the bottom
half of the unit, the top half of the unit and the LCD display all went
their separate ways.

At this point the Royal was finished but I decided to hit it again with
the hammer just for the hell of it.

Yeah, though I used a screw drive to take it apart, I decided to
disassemble an old non-working Nikon

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...89217285_o.jpg
--
https://www.createspace.com/3707686