Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Does it matter at all whether PVC unions are on one way or the other?

On Sun, 12 May 2013 17:05:29 +0000 (UTC), Danny D
wrote:

I'm a big believer in doing things the right way, or, at least knowing
what the right way is (so that the next time you do it the right way).

So I ask what seems like a very basic question:
Q: Does it matter which direction I put these 2" PVC unions on?

They look fine to me. Dry fit the pipes back to the pumps...

Clean that PVC insert of glue (bottom right) before you glue it in.