Posted to uk.d-i-y
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default Induction hob - Y/N?

On 5/12/2013 11:31 AM, Dave Liquorice wrote:

'tis true if I had the option of mains gas that is what I would use. Even
though I quite like induction and it's performance is pretty much equal
to gas I'm still sort of toying with idea of bottled propane. Lot more
agro to install though the electrics I can do an are in. I don't have gas
related "bits and bobs" so would have to get a man in...

We don't have mains gas either, but 2 or 3 years ago we had a dual-fuel
cooker installed. The two propane bottles have an automatic changeover
wotsit.
I wish I'd done it years ago.