Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Induction hob - Y/N?

On Sun, 12 May 2013 09:22:53 +0100, Edgar wrote:

I won't have gas - the added moisture created by burning gas annoys me.

eh, our gas heater burns 71 g gas per hour per kW or produces about 70 ml
of water an hour at 1 kW. 70 ml is a large double measure of sprits.

But that's for 1kW for an hour pan cooking rarely takes that long and
won't be running at a 1 kW either. I reckon the burnt gas will contribute
less than half of that 70 ml of water to the air, you'll have more from
the cooking itself.

--
Cheers
Dave.