Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Induction hob - Y/N?

On Sun, 12 May 2013 09:29:56 +0000 (UTC), Gordon Henderson wrote:

Prices do vary though - from a £25 Aldi special to £2500 or more )-:
So finding the right one for me may take some time.

If you just want to play get the £25 Lidl one. I got one the other month
as I just happened to be in store, they had one and I wanted to play.
Best £25 I've spent in a along time.

Our small kitchen doesn't have enough space for it to remain on the work
top so it lives elsewhere but it's so good(*) I go and get it and use it
everytime I cook (ie. everyday...). It's rated at 2kW so has the same
grunt as a medium if not large gas ring.

(*) Alternative is "red dot" solid hotplate cooker. Thermal inertia of an
elephant.

--
Cheers
Dave.