Posted to uk.d-i-y
DerbyBorn[_4_] DerbyBorn[_4_] is offline

Default Mobile Phones - Battery Life

newshound wrote in news:517ed592$0$29899$c3e8da3
:

well we had better stop referring to horse power, since no one owns
horses for doing work with.

I'm planning to start using one of my mules to pull a harrow, instead of
using the tractor

:-)

Will go and shoot some "footage' on my SD Card later!

My digital camera sounds like an old SLR when I take a photo - why doesn't
it make a noise like and old movie camera when in video mode?

Seriously - current cameras are being sold to a generation who have no
empathy with old 35mm - so why perpetuate the effects and the lens
equivilents?