Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default The government ruined the gas can...

gonjah writes:

On 5/10/2013 1:41 PM, HeyBub wrote:
"Soap doesnt work. Toilets dont flush. Clothes washers dont clean. Light
bulbs dont illuminate. Refrigerators break too soon. Paint discolors.
Lawnmowers have to be hacked. Its all caused by idiotic government
regulations that are wrecking our lives one consumer product at a time, all
in ways we hardly notice...

Nothing in that paragraph is true in my household.

Aww, you're no fun.
You've got to learn to work up an idiot rage
despite the fact that things get better every year.

Me, I'm really ****ed that the 3 CFLs I put in our driveway lamp haven't
burned out in 4 years. I was just getting used to replacing all 3 every
6 months. Now I might forget how to get in there and change the bulbs.
It's not fair.

--
Dan Espen