Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The government ruined the gas can...

Oh, bother. And I mentioned it on a public forum.
I guess, if you don't hear from me for a couple
days, you know I'm in custody.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Ed Pawlowski" wrote in message ...
On Sat, 11 May 2013 06:45:14 -0400, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

About that many years ago, I had a vent cap that
split. I used a 1/4-20 bolt to plug the hole.
.
Christopher A. Young

And you are bragging about it? When your house
is surrounded by a SWAT team and the Bomb Squad
you won't be so smug. Not to mention the
environmental hazard that will have your land condemned.

EVACUATE NOW ! ! !