Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default The government ruined the gas can...

CRNG wrote:
On Fri, 10 May 2013 13:41:21 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote in Re The
government ruined the gas can...:

"Soap doesn't work. Toilets don't flush. Clothes washers don't
clean. Light bulbs don't illuminate. Refrigerators break too soon.
Paint discolors. Lawnmowers have to be hacked. It's all caused by
idiotic government regulations that are wrecking our lives one
consumer product at a time, all in ways we hardly notice...

Vote or write-in Libertarian and turn the tide. Vote Repub/Democ and
get more of the same.

Before you do, consider:

1. Both the Dems and GOP encourage the idea. It gets the lunatic fringe out
of their respective parties so the normal politicians can get on with their
work unimpeded.

2. The last 3rd party candidate that made a difference was Teddy Roosevelt
running on the "Bull Moose" party in 1912, a century ago. The votes he got
came almost entirely from the Republicans and their nominee, Robert Howard
Taft, thereby guaranteeing the election of Woodrow Wilson. And we know how
that turned out.

Want to change the government? Pick the major party that's CLOSEST to your
inclinations and work from within.