Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default The government ruined the gas can...

(PeteCresswell) wrote:

But in our area, water comes from rivers. Big, dirty rivers. The
more water I "waste" the more I dilute the sewage stream and the
easier it is to process that stuff before it goes back into the same
river. Wasted energy... maybe. Wasted water, no way.

You can MAKE water by burning hydrogen.

Every other drop of water is USED water, meaning it has already passed thru
something that made use of it for biological purposes.

Just think, every time you take a sip of designer water, you may be imbibing
a molecule that once passed through the body of Julius Caesar.