Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lawn mower

I suggest that you write a post which tells us the make, model, horse power, type and brand of engine, how long is "for a while", and what you have tried so far.
..
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..
..
"Kurt Ullman" wrote in message ...
My lawn mower works for awhile, starts to sputter but still works and
then no longer works. I have brand new gas, there is a lot of stabil in
it, and the tank looks clean. I have replaced the spark plug. Any
suggestions?
the *******s."-- Claire Wolfe