Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default removing stain from your hands

Early season pecan picking, some with the green or semi-green hull still on, would color our fingers brown. Took 3 or so days to wear off. Never thought to use any particular product to remove the stain. I'd be tempted to test WD-40, also, touted to do wonders for removing stuff. I like to think I'm smart enough not to pick green pecans, these days, though.

Peanut butter is supposed to remove chewing gum from hair... wonder if it would remove paint, also. Greg, try H2O2 next time... let us see what happens.

Sonny