Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Pocket Hole Screws

On 10 May 2013 04:18:10 GMT, Puckdropper
puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

wrote in :

OTOH, if you don't make it better, someone else will.

Coke had the right idea but its implementation was horrible. They do
the same thing now, constantly. How many "brands" of Coke do you
think there are?

Only two or three. Vanilla Coke, Cherry Coke come to mind. (Diet Coke
does not count.)

So in other words, if you don't like it[*], it doesn't count. How
about Coke Zero, and all of the caffeine free sorts?
[*] It's the only sort I drink. If I wanted the sugar, I'd drink
Pepsi.

The Coca-cola company seems to throw new flavors to the wolves and kills
them off if they don't do well. See also Surge (NOT full of caffeine ~58
mg/12 oz) and Vault (more caffeine than other pops, but ~70 mg/12 oz rather
than ~55 mg/12 oz.) {Note: Caffeine numbers are from memories a few years
old.}

Rather my point.