Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.finance
John Walliker John Walliker is offline

Default Hewlett Packard cashback (OT in uk.d-i-y)

On May 10, 2:41*pm, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:
On Fri, 10 May 2013 14:08:30 +0100, Roger Mills wrote:
Have any of you done this, and is it pukka?

People in here have been succesful with the Cashback offers they run on
the small servers.

I have also received cashback on some Microservers and a quad core
ML110 server. No problems apart from having to wait quite a while for
the cheques. My experience would encourage me to use HP. The kit
that I bought was very well made as well as being incredibly low cost
(with the cashback). The cashback operation is subcontracted to a
marketing company who deal with the whole process.

John